Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HOMEGROWN TERRORISM: Muslim women are trained on how to kill us and slit our throats.

I think we are all forgetting one thing,,,
Most of us were  born and raised in a  different time and age here  in America. Here in the American , we were taught to honor and respect our Mothers and ALL women , from the time we were born, to whenever~!,,, Personally, I still retain a lot of that training,,, and I know damn well, should a woman face me with a gun, it would be damn hard for me to pull the trigger on my own. I’ll face a man, mano a mano,,, but a woman??? That idea will take some getting used to.
And I really don’t think I’m the only man that blogs who  feels that way. I’m not, N O T ~!, saying I won’t,,, only that it’ll be the hardest damned thing I’ve done in my life,,,, It’s whats called, “Cultural Conditioning”,,, and it CAN, though not necessarily, be the cause of a split second paralysis,,, just enough to get one killed.
While I think about it,,, When I was in the Air Force, active duty, Hancock was the headquarters of the First Air Force, 26th Air Division,,, my home unit, though I was stationed at Stewart AFB, Newburgh

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your comment at WHT...insane world we live in my friend...Have a super Sunday~! hugsssssssss~!

    ReplyDelete